- このトピックは空です。
-
投稿者投稿
-
JudePargoゲスト
Started this morning and finished at lunch with a small sense of having spent the time well, and a look at urbanzaro extended that satisfaction into the afternoon, content that fits naturally into the rhythm of a working day rather than demanding a dedicated reading block is increasingly the kind I prefer.
JadensteceゲストGenerally I am cautious about recommending sites on first encounter but this one warrants the exception, and a look at muralpastry reinforced the exception making, the rare site that justifies breaking my normal cautious approach is the rare site worth flagging early and this one has prompted exactly that early flagging response from me.
JadensteceゲストA particular kind of restraint shows up in the writing, and a look at muralpastry maintained the same restraint across pages, knowing what not to say is just as important as knowing what to say and this site has clearly developed strong instincts on both sides of that editorial line throughout pieces I have read.
AlfonsospoupゲストReading this felt productive in a way most internet reading does not, and a look at urbivio continued that productive feeling, sometimes the open web feels like a waste of time but sites like this remind me why I still bother to look around rather than retreating to old reliable sources for everything I need.
-
投稿者投稿