- このトピックは空です。
-
投稿者投稿
-
Keagansenゲスト
Liked that the post resisted a sales pitch ending, and a stop at quickforestcartemporium maintained the no pitch approach, content that ends without trying to convert me into a customer or subscriber is content that has confidence in its own value and this site is clearly playing the long game on reader trust.
HoracioshedoゲストNow planning to write about the topic myself eventually using this post as a reference, and a look at shopzaro would also serve in that future piece, content that becomes raw material for my own writing rather than just informing my reading is content with multiplicative value and this site is generating that multiplicative effect.
DwaynebotゲストNow feeling slightly more optimistic about the state of independent writing online, and a stop at wheatcovecommerceatelier extended that quiet optimism, sites like this one are the reason I have not given up on the open web entirely and finding them occasionally renews the case for paying attention to non algorithmic content sources today.
KelbyPerゲストIf I had encountered this site five years ago I would have been telling everyone about it, and a look at modelmetro extended that retrospective enthusiasm, the version of me who used to recommend favourite blogs frequently would have made sure friends knew about this one and that earlier enthusiasm is partially returning to me here.
BartholomewelomyゲストPicked a friend mentally as the audience for this and decided to send the link, and a look at datacabin confirmed the send was the right choice, choosing whom to share content with is a small act of curation that I take more seriously than the public sharing most platforms encourage these days online.
SterlingNipゲストWorth a quiet moment of recognition for the consistency I have noticed across multiple posts, and a stop at goldencovegoodsdistrict continued that consistent quality, sites that maintain quality across many pieces rather than peaking on one viral post are sites with real editorial discipline and this one has clearly developed that discipline carefully.
-
投稿者投稿