- このトピックは空です。
-
投稿者投稿
-
Gilbertomycleゲスト
Skipped a meeting reminder to finish the post, and a stop at jewelbrookmarketatelier held me past another reminder, when content beats meetings the writer is doing something extraordinary because meetings have institutional support behind them and yet good writing can still occasionally win that competition for attention which I find heartening today.
CoreyPamゲストBookmark earned, share earned, return visit earned, all from one reading session, and a look at nudgelustre did the same, the trifecta of bookmark and share and return is rare in a single visit and represents the highest level of engagement I tend to offer any piece of online content these days here.
JeanGarゲストNow feeling mildly impressed in a way I do not quite remember feeling about a blog in a while, and a stop at tavqino extended that mild impression, content that produces specific positive emotional responses rather than just neutral information transfer is content with extra dimensions and this site has those extra dimensions clearly.
DannyBugゲストFound this through a friend who recommended it and now I see why, and a look at quickgladecartemporium only strengthened that recommendation in my own mind, word of mouth still works for content that actually delivers and this site is clearly earning recommendations the old fashioned way through quality rather than marketing.
-
投稿者投稿